15+ Bathroom Organizing Ideas: Inexpensive + Easy!
For some organizing is fun (some meaning the 1% of you anal peeps out there), but for most (the other 99% of us – me included) it can be a bit grueling + tedious task to get organized. But admittedly, once a space, a closet, or a room, is organized, I always feel empowered, happy, and a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Are you the same?
As I mentioned yesterday, I am in full-on organizing mode since the new year began and after anticipating writing one post on organizing every nook & cranny in the home, it evolved into a week’s worth of organizing inspiration starting with the 20+ ideas for the kitchen that I shared yesterday.
Today’s focus… THE BATHROOM.
Often a small space, but packed with a whole lotta stuff. Here is a roundup I put together with 15+ Bathroom Organizing Ideas: affordable + easy… (links to the original source, creation, and/or tutorial are BELOW the picture)
Savvy solutions for the bathroom space… No more wasted time looking for the right sized curling iron or that pretty green eye shadow.
Bathroom storage ideas via Cosmopolitan
Magnetic Makeup Board by Liz Marie
Hair tool storage caddy by The Idea Room
Another tool storage idea… inside the cabinet via The Family Handyman
Bath countertop caddy by Golden Boys & Me
Countertop tray for toiletries + bathroom essentials by Eat. Sleep. Decorate.
Mason jar organizer by The DIY Playbook
Ladder shelves are great for storage by Hammers and High Heels
Organization under the sink via Pretty Organized
More under the counter organizing ideas by Mary Organizes
Towel storage on the back of the bathroom door via Jenna Burger
A shelf with brackets over the door via Martha Stewart
Ice cube tray jewelry holder + other dollar store organizing ideas by Yesterday on Tuesday
Magnetic Bathroom Rack via Darkroom & Dearly
Ponytail Holder by It’s Jilly
Bathroom Mirror Storage Case by Shanty 2 Chic
Bath toy organization by The Inspired Home
WOW, those are all great ideas to keep the bathroom space looking good + organized! Do you have a favorite tip or trick for keeping the bathroom organized. I didn’t before putting this post together…
Here is a recap of the week so far (click on the image to bring you to the original post)
Tomorrow’s post is going to be all about closets. Don’t miss it!